"No Exam" Life Insurance:
The availability of affordable life insurance is a common concern for people of all ages, in particular the mature adult. Medical exams and laboratory tests often create anxiety that may keep you from applying for much needed financial protection. To address this concern, Schwab Insurance Agency Inc is pleased to offer the “No Exam” Term or Whole Life insurance policies.
The “No Exam” policy is recommended for:
No physical exam or physician’s report is necessary when applying for “No Exam” life insurance. Only three eligibility questions need to be answered.
Click Here to see if you qualify!
1. Final expenses or to cover the working years
2. Financial protection for families
3. Anyone 18 or older looking for life insurance at an affordable level
4. Many types of personal and business situations
The “No Exam” policy features:
1. Affordable and available life insurance coverage
2. Issue ages 18 through 80
3. Policy amounts from $10,000 to $250,000
4. Premium payment options of annual, semiannual, quarterly, or monthly EFT
Types of "No Exam" Life Insurance:
- Whole Life: Affordable policies for older people looking to add more life insurance for final expense reasons. Provides a lifetime of guaranteed coverage; cash surrender values accumulate to provide emergency funds or short term money needs.
- Term Insurance: There are many types of term insurance; Level Term (premium stays the same for specified period; 5,10, 20, 30 years); Annual Renewable Term (premium changes each year); Decreasing Term (death benefit decreases each year)
Remember, the best way to figure out the amount and type of life insurance that makes sense for your particular situation is to meet with a qualified life insurance professional.
Click here to see how affordable no hassle Life insurance can be!